Sunday, October 18, 2009

Todayyssss a BEAUTIFUL day !

TOO BAD I DONT HAVE MY BABYYYY [ CAMERA ] .
shux ; today is a beautiful day ; & i have no pictures to takeeee , why ? because i dropped my camera at the Greek Show , & one battery went one way & the other one went somewhere else . & top it all off , my cousin got her & i forgot to get it from her . . but my girl [camera] is in great hands & will be in my possession by tomorrow . butttt on a brighter note ; i took this picture after the parade , on my little sister phone .

1017091603-01

pretty ? thanksss ! yesterday was Southern University's 2009 Homecoming . It sucks I didn't have my camera to show you all what my city [ Baton Rouge ] is like . But . . i'll be glad to update yall with pictures soon as she comes back to mama .

sidenote : i`ll love to hear the feedback about my bloggg . it'll really help me ; because i can see what i can do to approve my blog & what not . i'm kinda tryin to look into takin a few classes in college on journalism & stuff . so . . help me out peoples ! thanksss ; lol .

.desean<3

No comments: