Monday, April 6, 2009

*Runnin .

& i'm quite sure we all ran a race . .
But not this kind of race ;
see i ran at a steady ass pace , thinkin
maybe ; if i keep this up ; dhat one day
i'll win .
See , i ran ; & i ran . . runnin with the wind
but i think i let the wind pass . . .
me .
& they ask me ; what i'm runnin for ?
they like Desean , nothings there .
& i'm like nahhh, do you see it ?
look closely , see it ?
it's his heart ; & i been runnin from the start .
thinkin maybe one day i'll have a chance . .
guess it wasnt my race to run .
so why cant we finish what we started ?
but instead you got me runnin ; & i dont wanna stop ;
but instead i'll go back to the starting line . .
& let you know i plan on winning . .
& i plan on sprintin ; cause maybe i'll have a chance ,
if i'm not too late . .
but i guess i'll continue runnin at this pace dhat only I
can understand . .
untill then ,
i'm runnin
runnin . .
runnin for who ?
runnin for you . .
;desean .

No comments: