Saturday, September 12, 2009

Jay Z Concert . Madison Square . 9/11

HELLO bloggers & bloggetts ! Sorryy we been slippin , but u know how that goes . Lazy[ness] is a killer ! But anyways , as u ALL may know , Jay Z had this concert last nite , at Madison Square Garden . OMG , i swear i was actin' as if i was at the concert myself . The concert was simple &entertaining & ON POINT ! I LOVED IT ! LOVED IT , LOVED IT ! &he brought all my favorite people out , yess ! that concert did it for me . He let all his special guest have their own shine & perform they own song , & only HOV is capable of doing that . I can go on & on about this concert , but yall know what it is !

HOVA , HOVA , HOVA !
sidenote: now , t-pain ; my little auto[tuner] , put dhat in ur pipe & SMOKE IT !
..Desean<3

1 comment:

xxxx said...

HOVA HOVA HOVA HOVA... I LOVED IT WISH I WAS THERE