Saturday, July 25, 2009

Desean's Disclaimer [muahaha !]

okay ; people , people , people .
pay attention people !

i will be on hiatus , UNTILL i get my laptop back ! which will be in about a week .
i had to send it back to HP to get me a damn BATTERY . i know , i know .
WOMPwomp . but PLEASE , dont go crazy . i will TRY &blog . HOPEFULLY , i have it back before school [august 7th] &i can maybe blog about my first day being back . OH JOY ! [*sideEYE] . but on a greater note , i thought the ppl that follow this blog ; or the blogs i follow , should know that I , DESEAN WEST // THE CLUTCH . comment BLOGS ! so if u ever wanna leave a comment back ; just know , dhat is always ME // theCLUTCH // theGIRL that leaves a comment ; sayin great things :) // i like to feature NEWbloggers . so if u EVER feel dha need to wanna get ur blog on the UP & UP ; feel free to hit me up via myspace; www.myspace.com/mz_west225 - or my email ; professa_girl@yahoo.com . i'm ALWAYS welcomed to featuring ppl :) .

*stamped:
DESEAN[theCLUTCH]

No comments: