Saturday, June 27, 2009

Transformers [review)


June 28, 2OO9 ; I went seen TRANSFORMERS ! I Swear , this movie is theBEST . ActionPACKED , ALL the way thru ! My boyy sleepy told me about it ; but i had already said this movies was gone be the shit . Of course the first part was good . The second part is even BETTER . It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time . Its not only action packed , its funny too ! Those twin bots are CRAZYYY ! Lal ; i HIGHLY recommend this movie . On a scale of 1 - 1O , i rate it a 1O ! It was totally worth 2 hours of my life ; & my nine dollars , i would really enjoy going back & watchin' it again ! The movie sold out the past FOUR days ; making over 170 million WORLD WIDE ! & the way it ended ; i can not wait for the third part ! -- never seen transformers ? check em out ! you WONT be dissappointed .
--desean;<3

No comments: