Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I just thought it was time for [ me ) desean to post new entries

The Dream Feat. Mariah Carey - My Love
i absolutely LOVE this song , its a nice song for dha spring time .
nice song for dha couples , dhats doing they thing !
& not worryin bout the haters .
Most likely , you can relate to this song in some way .
enjoy =]
Oh hell no !
KERI HILSON
so i'm quite sure you all heard about keri hilson . .
& her lil " DiSSiN " moment . .
YES ! you heard me right ; she dissed somebody !
& who did she diss you ask ?
CiARA & BEY0NCE !
& i know you like " oh hell no , i know she didnt "
oh the hell she did !
& this is what she said :
" Your vision might be cloudy if you think that you the best
you can dance , she can sing but need to move to the left . .
she need to go have some babies , she need to sit
down she fake . . "
okayyy ; now , i think she has NO RIGHT to talk about N0B0DY .
she needs to go continue being a ghost writer .
keri hilson , like seriously ; who dha fck are you ?
call me a hater , call me whatever !
she's LAME .
The Dream !
24954_Edit_Cov.qxd
Desean's Review : The Dream album , is hot .
personally , you have to listen to dha album , a few times .
yes it does sound like his first album , but this one is hotter .
its just something about him ; dhat just makes him different from
dha rest of dha artist out .
i LOVE him , & you should too =]
N0TE ! if you havent noticed . . this is a two person blog , me & my buddy ;
TAJ - the pen .
; * desean [ the clutch )

No comments: